Home Academy Agreement
The Home Academy Agreement is integral to the life of Trinity Academy St Edward’s. It sets out what the academy, parents/carers and students all agree together for the good of the whole academy, as well as everyone within it.
The partnership between the home and academy is one of the most important influences on not just the education of our students, but their personal development too. This agreement recognises the need for good partnership working between the home and academy, seeking to build on it in the process.
Aims of the academy and home partnership
- To work with our parents/carers to enable students of all abilities to make the most of their intellectual, practical and physical abilities
- To work with our parents/carers to ensure that the students are secure and receive the highest standards of care
- To support our parents/families in helping students to develop self-discipline, while also learning to treat others with care, respect and good manners
- To encourage our parents/carers of students to participate in the life of the academy, celebrating the achievements of their children and others
- To help the parents/carers of students develop high aspirations, enabling them to progress towards a rewarding and fulfilling future